Student Membership Scholarship
The student scholarship program recognizes a deserving person's desire to participate in BOMA San Diego. Recognizing that many students rely on networking to further their career, this scholarship was established to provide this opportunity to students interested in growing in the CRE industry. The BOMA San Diego Emerging Professionals Committee’s goal is to award ten student memberships for 2023. All BOMA functions attended by the scholarship recipients must be paid for by other sources, the scholarship will only fund the BOMA San Diego student membership fee. Scholarships will be awarded annually based on funding available from the current BOMA San Diego budget.
1. Candidates must express interest in the commercial real estate industry.
2. Candidates must be a resident in the San Diego BOMA region.
3. Candidates are encouraged to be active in BOMA San Diego by attending at least two events.
4. Candidates must be an eligible BOMA San Diego Student Member.
5. Current BOMA San Diego members are not eligible.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROCESS
1. Download the 2023 Student Membership Scholarship Application HERE.
2. Email the completed application to Audrey Doherty.