Online Directory Instructions
BOMA San Diego's exclusive Online Directory is a valuable tool for members of the organization. Below are instructions on navigating, utilizing and also updating your own membership listing in the directory.
- Login to your account at www.bomasd.org
- Your webpage once logged in should look like this:
- Click on the “My Directory Options” to the left-hand side
- Scroll down the page until you see a section titled “Directory Categories”
- Select the directory option that you would like your contact information to show up under (please note that each member has a limit of 1 free listing, additional listings can be purchased for $100)
- The next section should be titled “Directory Display Options”
- Select the contact information items you would like shown in your listing in the Online Directory
- Click "Save Changes"
To use the Online Directory, please follow these steps:
- Login to your account as stated above
- Choose “Online Directory” under the “Bookmarks” section on the left-hand side
- Here is where you will select the type of company you wish to view contacts for by choosing a directory category from the pull-down menu that reads “Directory Categories”
- Click "Search"
*Please note that your 2019 BOMA San Diego membership must be paid to access your account and edit your Online Directory listing, as well as to view the Online Directory. If you are unsure whether your dues have been paid, please contact Marisa Romero of the BOMA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 236-8397.