BOMA SAN DIEGO EMERGING PROFESSIONAL PRINCIPAL MEMBERSHIPPURPOSE
BOMA San Diego’s Emerging Professional principal members are a community dedicated to cultivating and leading a young, vibrant and professional population of commercial real estate professionals. By providing mentorship and business networking, volunteer and educational opportunities, BOMA San Diego is building a stronger platform for new leaders to our industry. The Emerging Professional principial membership is designed to encourage professionals to come together to meet with peers, to share experiences, learn more about the commercial real estate industry and network in a professional environment.
- Membership Fee: $305. (This is a 70% discount from the standard Principal Member fee.)
- Membership is active upon application approval and valid through December 31, 2022.
- An emerging professional principal is someone with less than 6 years of experience in the San Diego industry as it pertains to property management, facility management and building engineering; legal entity owning, developing, managing, leasing, controlling or otherwise involved with real estate in the nature of commercial, corporate, government, institutional and medical buildings. (Including but not limited to: Property Administrator, Assistant Property Manager, Property Manager, Facility manager, Engineer, etc.)
- The emerging professional principal member category is open only to local members. Candidate must be local to San Diego industry.
- Member is not entitled to BOMA International or BOMA California benefits.
- In order to maximize your BOMA San Diego membership, the Board of Directors encourages new members to join and actively participate on at least one committee.
- New emerging professionals will be paired with a BOMA (Ambassador or buddy?) to facilitate growth in BOMA and the industry.
- Member is eligible for awards and scholarships.
- Member will receive a 20% discount on organization lunches and events.
- Peer Interaction: Whether it is at a monthly luncheon, our annual golf tournament, or one of our many other special events, vital and exclusive networking opportunities are available to you as a member.
- Knowledge: Access to BOMA member service providers and peers is priceless. The connections and relationships established as a member serve as groundwork for career and industry growth.
- Competitive Edge: Today’s commercial real estate industry is more competitive than ever—employers are looking for more experienced, market-savvy professionals and they expect staff to build lasting relationships and key contacts. BOMA membership is a great first step to give you an edge over the competition.