Date posted: 8/3/20
Position: Account Manager
HARBRO, A Division of BluSky has been committed to restoring commercial, industrial and residential properties damaged by fire, water, earthquake and other disasters. At HARBRO, A Division of BluSky, excellence isn’t just another empty promise; it’s a goal we strive to achieve in every aspect of our business. That is why we are seeking the best of the best to join our Sales and Marketing Team.
Are you known for setting your mind to something and doing what it takes to get there? Does the opportunity to work towards something new and bigger while maintaining stability appeal to you? We are currently hiring for our Account Manager position in an effort to keep up with the overwhelming demand for emergency service and restoration in your area.
Training is key to all of our Account Manager’s success, which is why we enroll new team members in a 90 days program that functions simultaneously with building client relationships. This training is meant to establish your ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently while generating professional relationships with decision-makers that you will continue to maintain for yourself.
BluSky is one of the largest and most experienced disaster restoration companies in the US, committed to restoring commercial, industrial and residential properties damaged by fire, water, earthquake and other disasters. With BluSky, excellence isn’t just another empty promise; it’s a goal we strive to achieve in every aspect of our business. That is why we are seeking the best of the best to join our Sales and Marketing Team.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a team-oriented company with high integrity, stability, and room for growth, send us your resume.
- Must be willing to follow through consistently with leads and prospects to develop strong long lasting relationships.
- Must be comfortable approaching and speaking with various types of personalities in both professional and social environments.
- Positive attitude, integrity and strong work ethics is a must.
- Work well under pressure, and have exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to follow through and perform with critical thinking and minimal supervision.
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize your schedule.
- Must be computer savvy and coachable to manage clients through our exclusive sales software.
- College degree preferred
We will train the right candidate in all aspects of our industry and company structure to be successful.
Compensation as an Account Manager at HARBRO, you can look forward to the following:
- Competitive salary
- Environmentally friendly Company Vehicle
- Health insurance & 401k plan
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick / personal days
But most importantly, you can look forward to a great working environment with a team of seasoned professionals and leadership that are ready to roll up their sleeves and help you succeed.
To apply, please send your RESUME to Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date posted: 7/29/20
Incredible lifestyles, boutique properties in the heart of San Diego. F&F Properties focuses on individual neighborhoods; we acquire and reposition properties, viewed as long-term investments within our real estate portfolio, where residents thrive and are proud to call home. We are a growing team of seasoned professionals focused on providing the best experience for our Residents every single day. Be part of making a difference in the lives of the communities we serve.
1. Is your motto, “never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today”?
2. Do you view accounting/finance as both an art and a science; appreciating both the accuracy and emotion tied to information?
3. Do you enjoy diving into the weeds to get things done one minute, then pivoting to present in front of people or solve a problem the next?
4. Do you have that rare gift to know how to present the right data, to the right person, at the right time?
5. How about, do you find yourself analyzing the grocery receipt and creating process improvements for your next visit to the store?
6. Have you been part of a real estate investment owner operator team and are ready to apply your learnings to help the organization grow to the next level? If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a Controller to work in and manage our accounting and finance department.
The Controller is responsible for establishing and maintaining a culture of financial excellence while leveraging analytics to improve operational efficiencies throughout the organization. This position will execute ongoing, day to day accounting responsibilities through a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk and ensure the accuracy of the company’s reported financials. The successful candidate will have the skills to be hands on, coupled with the experience to envision and map out the necessary infrastructure for fast-paced growth in the real estate investment category; to include multi-family redevelopment and multifamily ground up development along with other real estate investment categories. Drawing on skills to influence and enhance processes with a nimbleness to work with all customer types, both internal and external, will be critical for success.
Major goals and responsibilities:
1. Lead the Accounting Department
2. Drive Operational Analytics
3. Manage Relationships through Effective and Consistent Communication
4. Ongoing Professional and Personal Development to grow and scale with the business
Lead Account & Finance
o Safeguard assets:
Assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks across all departments
o Manage necessary accounting duties and responsibilities, to include, the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounting functions, such as accounts payable and receivables, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, cashflow, general & entity accounting, closing process, policy and procedure management, and closing procedures
o Manage accounting team
o Investor waterfall and carried interest calculations
o Develop, improve and issue timely financial reporting to CEO, investors, and banks
o Develop and manage financial plans and ensure consistent with organizational goals
o Prepare and manage budgeting and forecasting
Drive Operational Analytics
o Collaborate with General Manager/CEO to determine operational areas needing process improvement
o Create and provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures or special projects, programs, capital expenditures, products costing, etc. when necessary
o Perform financial analysis and assist with acquisition due diligence
o Perform financial and operational analysis
o Use past property performance as a baseline in terms of new acquisition opportunities
Manage Relationships through effective and consistent communication:
o Understanding investor needs to present information appropriately
o Assist with management of commercial banking relationships to facilitate a healthy credit resource under highly competitive terms
o Liaison with external CPA firm
o Interface with outside firms, banks, investors, casualty/liability insurance agent(s), credit card companies, and collection agencies
o Flexibility in communication styles and approaches. There will be varied personality types, along with varied skill levels and expertise spanning the full spectrum.
o Verbal mastery and poise in articulating oneself, and expectations both in writing and verbally will be critical to success.
Ongoing professional and personal development:
o Constantly improve their knowledge base to drive core duties and responsibilities
Key Characteristics to be successful in this role:
Four-year accounting degree, along with demonstrated experience in accounting and finance with increasing responsibility, to include managing through periods of rapid growth, within the multi-family property ownership/management industry
CMA certification is preferred or commensurate experience
Experience as a Controller or Director of Finance required
Execution of daily accounting processes, to include closing process, financial reporting to internal users, investors, and banks, developing and managing internal controls, and sufficient understanding of relevant industry tax considerations to make informed decisions
Effective communication skills (written and verbal) with proven experience interacting investors, banks, and company CEO. Communication mastery
Demonstrated experience with investor waterfall and carried interest calculations
Ability to lead the budgeting process, including, budgeting and forecasting, variance analysis, and engagement in needed corrective action measures
Ability to recognize when process improvements are warranted and know how to perform the necessary analytics to effect change quickly and efficiently
Appreciation for the customer service aspect of the role; demonstrated experience achieving objectives while maintaining/improving customer satisfaction metrics
Experience with integrating technology and leveraging automated solutions to streamline and improve controls, accuracy, and productivity
F&F Properties Core Values
Do the right thing, plus one. It means we’re in constant pursuit to take initiative and show integrity, honesty, and transparency. To learn more, please go check us out at: www.fandfinc.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Generous package for the right person with the right mindset.
- Benefits and total compensation commensurate with experience.
- Base salary, plus bonus and benefits
- Benefits and total compensation commensurate with experience.
Full Time Employment
Last revised: 03.26.2020
How to Apply: Please call our job line at 619-452-2781. We look forward to speaking with you!
Capstone Advisors is looking for an experienced real estate professional who is ready to grow and contribute within an entrepreneurial environment. As we continue our third decade in business, we are seeking an Assistant Property Manager who will provide support for our internal Southern California property management department for our growing portfolio of multi-tenant retail, office and industrial properties. We are an innovative company - have been since day one - so you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects. We are looking for a person who can work with a wide variety of stakeholders with the goal of delivering best-in-class property management services to Capstone’s current and future tenants. Specific goals would include:
• Assist with the management of an approximately 400,000-sf, 150 tenant portfolio of Southern
• California properties comprised of shopping centers and office buildings
• Manage the oversight of property work orders, vendor operations and tenant maintenance requests
• Assist with the creation and input of annual property budgets
• Utilize Yardi for lease administration, property-level financial reports, rent collection and budgets
• Communicate regularly with tenants and assist team members as needed with various property tasks
Successful team members will have the ability to manage several tasks and obtain results in a skilled and professional manner. Prior experience in a support role managing properties for multi-tenant commercial real estate and sophisticated owners is required. Accounting software experience is a must, strong Yardi experience is preferred. We are looking for candidates that are independent workers that are also able to take direction and contribute to a team, that can build rapport with tenants while maintaining ownership objectives, and that have good organizational skills. What else are we looking for?
• 3+ years of commercial property management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (or related discipline) preferred
• Experience with Yardi and Excel required
• Excellent oral & written skills
• Ability to travel within Southern California, including San Diego County and Coachella Valley
Our culture is important to us. It’s taken more than 20 years to develop and it suits us well. It would suit you too if these things are important to you:
• Entrepreneurial environment
• Fast paced, collaborative team members
• Flat decision-making structure with no bureaucracy
• Senior management that has been at the firm a long time and has a lot to teach others
• Excellent industry reputation
If this sounds like the place for you, please email us so we can get together to discuss this opportunity. Send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Date posted: July 2, 2020
Position Title: Cleaning Process and Technology Specialist
Location: Culver City, CA
Who We Are: Since 1976, Servicon's flagship service - custodial services for complex and high-end environments - has been the cornerstone of our business. With more than 35 years of building and sustaining long-term relationships with our clients, we take great pride in tailoring solutions that provide real and measurable ROI and unmatched client experience. Originating with aerospace and military installations and expanding into commercial, public and institutional markets in the 1980s, Servicon is also a nationally recognized leader in sustainability and is CIMS GB certified. We service more than 100 million square feet daily, and down to every inch, we promise to create a clean and healthy environment that your business needs to thrive.
How We Help Our Customers: The Cleaning Process & Technology (CPT) Specialist will lead the development and introduction of emerging cleaning technologies for the wider organization. This includes the development of new methods materials, equipment, process standards and training programs to successfully introduce and sustain the implementation.
• Identify and implement new technologies that will increase productivity, prevent infection, eliminate injuries, and reduce costs.
• Increasing the company’s competitive position, by keeping pace with emerging technologies in the cleaning industry. This to include the identification, analysis, testing, and investment, as required, to implement these new technologies.
• Apply technical and professional knowledge to a wide range of cleaning, disinfection, and sanitization work activities.
• Analysis of existing systems and the development of new methods to include products (chemicals), materials, hand tools, equipment, testing and procedures.
• Development of training and education programs to augment and deliver the new technologies out to the front-line operators.
• Complete chain of responsibility for the technological implementations to include supplier support, maintenance programs and the initiation of the related supply chain elements.
• Attendance to, and frequent meetings with outside industry experts and professional societies (ISSA, IFMA, BOMA, etc.) to remain current in the cleaning industry.
• Strong teamwork is an essential component of the position as duties are performed in cooperation with the Operations management and supervisory staff.
• Work one-on-one with individuals and managers during their shifts to review, correct and encourage them in the use of the new technologies.
• Lead and facilitate training classes in the field at client sites and at corporate facilities, introducing the new methodologies.
• Support the creation of training content, including facilitator's guides, learning aids, etc. that deliver replicable, consistent, and effective messaging of the material through appropriate channels.
• Review and evaluate the effectiveness of existing field training programs and materials and provide recommendations to improve quality and execution.
• Provide input to the development of departmental strategies that support technological growth.
What It Takes to be Successful:
• 7+ years’ experience in the cleaning industry and/or the supplies distribution market.
• In-depth knowledge of infection control technology and related sciences.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) preferred
• Ability to work independently; disciplined, and self-motivated.
• Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; necessary to present and engage will internal and external team members
• Strong technical skills: able to use databases for entering and reporting data; proficient in MS Office Programs: email, calendar, Word, PowerPoint, and
• Flexibility to adapt to changing work priorities, different locations, varied work shifts.
• Ability to travel to client facilities local and geographically disbursed, to provide in-person instruction as needed.
• Must possess a valid California Drivers’ License, a driving record in good standing, and evidence of auto insurance. Daily use of a personal automobile for business
• Must pass Live Scan/ background check to obtain access (badging) at client sites.
• * Servicon offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401k. Additionally, vacation, sick, and holiday time are offered to full-time employees.