Date posted: March 25, 2020
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
NOTE: A drug screen and criminal background check are required for all HARBRO employees.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a team-oriented company with high integrity, stability, and room for growth you’ve come to the right place! To apply for any of the open positions, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please specify the position you are applying for in the subject line.
For more information, click here.
Date posted: March 25, 2020
ATI IS HIRING DECONTAMINATION TECHNICIANS & GENERAL LABOR NATIONALLY
- Part-time with opportunity for full-time employment, to start ASAP
- No experience needed; all training in duties and safety protocols/equipment will be provided. Must be willing to travel, work OT, weekends, night shifts, and holidays.
- Pay Rate: $15-$18/hour + Premium Pay:
Premium Pay Breakdown:
$15/hour additional pay (base pay + premium pay) for Level 1 Scenario
$20/hour additional pay (base pay + premium pay) for Level 2 Scenario
$25/hour additional pay (base pay + premium pay) for Level 3 Scenario Please send your resume to
Recruiting@ATIrestoration.com, or visit our website and apply at ATIrestoration.com/Careers to apply!
Date posted: March 12, 2020
Position: Property Manager
HFE, Inc. is currently searching for a dynamic addition to its team. If you’re interested in a career within a customer-focused, team-oriented environment that rewards innovation, quality, integrity and collaboration, we welcome your application.
Reporting to the Vice President, Property Management, this job is responsible for managing day-to-day operations associated with HFE’s real estate portfolio including accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repair, security, janitorial services, landscaping, etc. The incumbent oversees related purchases and expenditures, vendor contracts, leasing, and capital improvements related to the real estate portfolio.
What You Get To Do:
What You Need:
Education and/or Experience
For consideration, candidates will need a Bachelor’s Degree from four-year College or University with two (2) to three (3) years commercial real estate experience/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ensures the provision of excellent tenant service
- Acts as a first point-of-act and responds to tenant requests/ problems/emergencies in a timely, courteous and efficient manner, and determines actions needed to resolve or deal with same
- Ensures work orders directed to vendors or maintenance staff are quickly generated and follows-up with the tenant to ensure satisfactory resolution of the issue
- Ensures that there is 24-hour emergency coverage for the property at all times
- Conducts periodic inspections of properties and tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper level of upkeep
- Follows up with tenant when inspections reveal legal/physical deficiencies
- Keeps immediate supervisor informed of all serious issues with proposed actions to cure same
- Ensures that property and lease files, records, correspondence, notes, etc. are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy
- Periodically audits files to ensure operational consistency
- Drafts, prepares and maintains appropriate tenant lease files, records, and correspondence and file notes
- Effectively manages the tenant occupancy process. This includes welcoming new tenants and providing them with introduction letters that contain pertinent tenancy information including emergency contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and maintenance request procedures, etc
- Provides new ideas to increase tenant satisfaction which in turn increases tenant lease renewals
- Oversees property improvements to ensure that they are implemented in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Conducts and manages regular inventories of all business property
- Coordinates with contractors and manages tenant move-ins; and continually investigates cost reduction opportunities
- Audits and details verification of all invoice amounts and information with approved Purchase Orders or Contracts
- Ensures proper coding on invoices and collaborates with corporate accounting involving income/expense questions related to the particular property and resolution of vendor issues
- Works in concert with Accounting to assure proper financial performance of real estate assets within area of reference of Property Manager
Apply online here.
Date posted: March 11, 2020
Location: South San Francisco and Newark
Position: Assistant Property Manager, Commercial Real Estate
BioMed Realty, a Blackstone portfolio company, is the Leading Provider of Real Estate Solutions to the Life Science Community. We are looking for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will work with a Property Manager to oversee and coordinate all management, maintenance and construction activities for the company’s growing portfolio of biomedical and office properties.
- Overseeing accounts payable and receivable for properties, generating purchase orders, coding invoices.
- Assisting with budget preparation.
- Setting up and maintaining files, materials, information, and schedules.
- Managing a database of key clients and contacts.
- Preparing and distributing correspondence, packets, and other information related to property management and operations.
- Coordinating contract bids and performance reports.
- Assist with the collection of rent, expenses and any other amounts owing from tenants' lease or services performed.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly asset review and required reporting.
- Providing support as needed.
- Must have a minimum of two-plus years' experience assisting with commercial real estate/property management/property accounting.
- AS/AA degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and additional experience.
- Organized and task-oriented, self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with multiple deadlines and adapt readily to changing priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people skills with ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, vendors, contractors, and tenants.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write detailed notes and draft communications to tenants, vendors, and others.
- Computer proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and MRI experience a plus.