Madison Marquette Real Estate Services (fka PM Realty Group), is seeking to fill its position for an Engineering Technician at Hazard Center, a mixed-use Class A office/retail property in the Mission Valley submarket in San Diego, CA.
Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing or arranging for the repairing of all building operating systems on the site.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for all preventive maintenance, necessary maintenance and repairs to the property’s mechanical, electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems. Must be familiar with the location and have working knowledge of all property mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, life safety, fire protection and security systems to ensure proper operations and be able to act upon any conditions that are out of the ordinary.
• Conduct periodic general preventive maintenance on the mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems. This involves normal lubrication, adjustment, cleaning, replacement of consumable parts (such as filters, indicator lights, etc.), and periodic testing of the equipment. These systems include but are not limited to: air handling units (including both rooftop and built-up units), re-circulating air systems, water pumping systems, cooling plant and all plumbing system components. Also conduct general building maintenance, as needed. Must have working knowledge of Building automation controls and various manufacturers’ equipment.
• Must be able to work on any type of system. Facility has various systems to maintain and troubleshoot including split systems, cooling towers, package units and hot water pumping systems.
• Be responsive to tenant complaints in the areas of safety, plumbing, mechanical, electrical and environmental needs through both personal contact and work order systems.
• Prepare and maintain maintenance logs and records. Familiarity with preventative maintenance and work order software systems including Angus Anywhere.
• Coordinate contractor, tenant and management approvals for work orders that require the use of an outside contractor. Maintain log of work order details.
• Perform all assigned work to ensure the safety of the property’s tenants and the continuous operation of the site. Must be dedicated to workplace safety. This position is with a facility that prides itself on an exemplary workplace safety record.
• Be familiar with and conform to all written operating procedures associated with site.
• Periodically perform on call and overtime duties as outlined by Chief Engineer.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Interface and work with others throughout the company.
• Must be outstanding in customer service.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 2-3 years previous building operations engineering experience.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and make decisions.
• General computer knowledge.
• Prefer EPA 608 Universal Certification
• We offer a competitive wage and benefits.
• Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00-PM
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Dropped off resumes and walk ins will not be accepted.
Training and Education Specialist
Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP is currently seeking a full-time Training and Education Specialist for our San Diego office. The purpose of this position is to plan, coordinate, and implement educational materials, activities, and programs on behalf of the firm’s internal and external clients. To learn about our firm, please visit our website at www.kts-law.com.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Plan, schedule, and administer firm-wide trainings; oversee participant registrations, provide customer service and technical troubleshooting, and manage billing
- Schedule speakers for education events and coordinate travel arrangements; submit speaker proposals to trade associations as needed
- Develop digital and print materials for training and education seminars
- Research and evaluate new technologies and industry trends relating to training and development
- Update education programs, handbooks, and materials annually to reflect changes in the industry and legal environment
- Facilitate website product sales through promotion efforts, order fulfillment, shipping, and billing
- Perform administrative duties, including maintaining department mailing list; additional administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field (communication, public relations, education, marketing, business)
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Articulate, PowerPoint, and GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Training experience within the property management, real estate, or legal fields
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration to email@example.com.
Position: Real Estate Property Manager
Reports to: Director of Operation
Summary: On site property manager for premier medical office building and property manager of industrial building to oversee all property operations and tenant relations on a day to day basis.
- Monitor Vendors & Service Providers
- Coordinate and Oversee Tenant Improvements & Maintenance Calls
- Prepare Work Orders
- Track Leases, Vendor Agreements, Contracts & Insurance Coverage
- Prepare Contracts and Leases, as needed
- Maintain & Update Files
- Maintain Tenant Relations
- Enforce Policies Set by Ownership
- Property & Equipment Inspection and Monitoring
- Collect Rents & Other Payments from Tenants
- Work with Accounting on Invoices & Monthly Budget
- Prepare CAM Billings
- Acts as Construction Manager on Capital & Tenant Improvements
- Prepare and Maintain Annual Budget
- 7+ Years, Direct On-Site and Property Management Experience
- 4-Year College Degree, BA or BS in Business or Accounting a Plus.
- Advanced Typing and Computer Knowledge in both Systems and Real Estate Related Software
- Able to Work Independently and Lead an On-Site Team
- Ability to Prioritize Work Flow and Make Decisions
- Notary Public a Plus
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
Other Info: Includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Vacation & Sick Benefits
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: April 10, 2019
Job Title: Assistant Real Estate Manager
Reports to Associate Real Estate Manager/Real Estate Manager
Location: San Diego
Supports the Associate Real Estate Manager/Real Estate Manager or higher staff in managing all aspects of a single property or portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties including marketing, operations and financial activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
Assist in performing periodic regular property inspections. Recommends alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary.
Review and recommend approvals to Associate REM or REM or higher staff for accurate payment of vendor invoices on behalf of the property owner in compliance with the management agreement, CBRE policies and AS approval authorization matrix.
Responsible for assignment of Purchase Orders per CBRE Policies and AS approval authorization matrix.
Assist with the preparation of accurate tenant billings.
Assists in coordinating tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walks-through" spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
Assist in preparing and delivering timely, accurate and complete reports.
May assist in producing research data on budget line items or entering budget data provided by manager into budget reports.
May gather and confirm preliminary data for accounts receivable aging reports
Performs other duties as assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as operational guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of one to two years of related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Responsible for personal safety and the safety of those who are affected by your work. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Complete all required and assigned HSE training at a satisfactory level,
2. Follow all activity policies and procedures, including all HSE-related requirements at all times,
3. Participate in all HSE-related programs & activities as required, including incident investigations, interviews, auditing and assessment, etc.
4. Report any conditions which you feel could result in an accident or injury and / or stop work if required.
Send resume to: https://cbre.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/assistant-real-estate-manager-52780
Date Posted: March 15, 2019
Job Title: Assistant Property Manager
Reports to Property Manager
Location: San Diego
BioMed Realty is looking for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will work with a Property Manager to oversee and coordinate all management, maintenance and construction activities for the company’s growing portfolio of biomedical and office properties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsibilities include overseeing accounts payable and receivable for properties, generating purchase orders, coding invoices;
- Assisting with budget preparation;
- Setting up and maintaining files, materials, information, and schedules;
- Managing database of key clients and contacts;
- Preparing and distributing correspondence, packets, and other information related to property management and operations;
- Coordinating contract bids and performance reports;
- Assist with the collection of rent, expenses and any other amounts owing from tenants Lease or services performed. Assist with monthly and quarterly asset review and required reporting.
- Providing phone support or other activities as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- AS/AA degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and additional experience and minimum two plus years-experience assisting with real estate/property management/property accounting;
- Organized and task oriented, able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with multiple deadlines and adapt readily to changing priorities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, vendors, contractors, and tenants;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to write detailed notes and draft communications to tenants, vendors, and others;
- Computer proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and MRI experience a plus.