Start Date: 2/2/2022 8:00 AM PST
End Date: 2/4/2022 5:00 PM PST
Venue Name: Online
BOMA San Diego
Environmental Health and Safety Issues?
Ensuring workplace and employee health and safety are issues at the center stage of today's property industry. As a property professional, this course will help you develop and manage proactive environmental/occupational health and safety programs, comply with regulatory standards and guidelines, and assess when to obtain technical assistance.
Key Topic Areas:
- Local, state, and federal regulations
- Environmental site assessments
- Hazard communication
- Emergency response
- Asbestos and lead management
- Indoor air quality
- Hazardous waste
- Storage tanks
- Audits, recordkeeping, and other regulatory issues
- ADA, EPA, OSHA, CERCLA, and the FULL ALPHABET SOUP of environmental health and safety
- FMA®, RPA®, SMA® designations
- BOMA San Diego member cost: $1,135
- Non-member cost: $1,235
- This is a 3-day course with classes taking place on the following dates:
- Wednesday, February 2, 2022
- Thursday, February 3, 2022
- Friday, February 4, 2022
- **Please note that you only need to register once.
- Instructor: Richard Wieland
Registration and Cancellation Policy:
- Course dates: February 2, February 3, and February 4 (3-day course)
- All cancelations must be received prior to the deadline. Refunds will not be given after the deadline date. Classes are not transferable.
- Deadline date for this class: January 21, 2022