Start Date: 9/24/2020 8:00 AM PDT
End Date: 9/26/2020 5:00 PM PDT
Venue Name: TBD Location:
San Diego, CA United States
BOMA San Diego
FMA® and RPA® designations
Times: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. each day
Instructor: Richard Wieland
Description: Today's property managers work hand-in-hand with asset managers and often serve as asset managers themselves. Expert education gives professionals the capability to build value in real estate assets, providing confidence to investors, owners, and building tenants. Make sense of your assets, discover the asset manager's role function and place in real estate and business, and master the ability to outperform competitors.
Key topic areas: asset planning
• forms of real estate ownership
• financial and environmental due diligence
• financial audits
• troubled assets
• maximum market value
• investment portfolio diversification
• investment analysis software
Applies to: PMFP certificate
- BOMA San Diego Members Course Fee: $1,135
- Non-Members Course Fee: $1,235
- Important: New students planning to enroll or already in a credential program are required to pay a one-time $225 enrollment fee. This is recommended if you plan to attend more than two classes. At checkout, be sure to choose this checkbox under the "sessions" tab.
- Important: New students NOT enrolled or planning to enroll in a credential program are required to pay a one-time $100 enrollment fee. At checkout, be sure to choose this checkbox under the "sessions" tab.