Start Date: 9/10/2020 8:00 AM PDT
End Date: 9/12/2020 4:00 PM PDT
Venue Name: Online
BOMA San Diego
The Design, Operation & Maintenance of Building Systems I
FMA® and RPA® designations
This class will be live, online and a book will be sent to all students.
Times: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. each day
Instructor: Dave Ferguson
Description: This course provides information property and facility managers need to manage the ongoing operation and maintenance of building systems and to maximize building efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Key topic areas: building design and construction
• life-cycle costing
• construction materials
• structural systems
• building envelopes
• interior walls, ceilings, and flooring
• HVAC and plumbing systems
• building system controls and automation
Applies to: PMFP certificate
- BOMA San Diego Members Course Fee: $1,135
- Non-Members Course Fee: $1,235
- Important: New students planning to enroll or already in a credential program are required to pay a one-time $225 enrollment fee. This is recommended if you plan to attend more than two classes. At checkout, be sure to choose this checkbox under the "sessions" tab.
- Important: New students NOT enrolled or planning to enroll in a credential program are required to pay a one-time $100 enrollment fee. At checkout, be sure to choose this checkbox under the "sessions" tab.