Start Date: 9/10/2019 11:30 AM PDT
End Date: 9/10/2019 1:30 PM PDT
Venue Name: Tom Ham's Lighthouse Location:
2150 Harbor Island Dr
San Diego, CA United States 92101
BOMA San Diego
Join us for BOMA San Diego's "Building the Leader in You" luncheon series.
The Budding Marijuana Market and its Impact on Commercial Real Estate
In the next installment of our Building the Leader in You luncheon series, Catherine Hastings, the chief financial officer of Innovative Industrial Properties and leading provider of real estate capital for the medical-use cannabis industry, will explore opportunities and risks in the emerging industry.
Regardless of where you stand on the issue, the legalization of marijuana opens the door to a new world of commercial real estate. The legalization of marijuana means increased demand for cultivation and manufacturing facilities, testing facilities, warehouses, retail shops, and eventually, consumption lounges. Despite the strict regulations, cities where marijuana is legal are seeing a real estate boom that is powered by this budding industry. How can CRE pros navigate through the smoke? Don’t miss this event and find out what the future holds.
$55 for members | $66 for non-members
*Please make sure you are registering under your member type designation. If you are not a registered member of BOMA San Diego, you may only register using the Public Registration page. If a BOMA member is registering additional associates, they must have a BOMA member profile saved on the website. If a registered BOMA member is bringing a guest, please add their contact information to Guest tab section ONLY.
[Click Member Registration button]
1. My Information tab: make sure all primary info is correct, then click Next button
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Associates tab [BOMA Members Only (Principals, Associates, Addt. Principals, Addt. Associates, 40% member types]: Click on the pencil icon, enter Associate members email, click Look Up Associate Info button. Review profile information is correct, click Close Associate Updates button. When all Associates have been added, click Next button.
4. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
5. Summary tab: Review all registration information, click Checkout button.
*Promo code: click Checkout button, add in promo code. Promo codes are case sensitive.
6. Complete registration of event.
[Click Public Registration button]
1. My Information tab: add information in all fields. If you have attended a recent BOMA event, enter the email address and click the Find My Name button.
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
4. Summary tab: Review all registration information, Click Checkout button.
5. Complete registration of event.
If you are a Non-member and have attended more than one BOMA Luncheon please email firstname.lastname@example.org.