Start Date: 8/6/2019 12:00 PM PDT
End Date: 8/6/2019 1:00 PM PDT
Venue Name: Road to the Cure Location:
10835 Road to the Cure
San Diego, CA United States 92121
BOMA San Diego
Join BOMA San Diego's Emerging Leaders for the next event, 2019 Lunch + Learn Series: Learn to Love the Electric Vehicle!
Attend this event to learn why you should consider installing an electric vehicle (EV) charging station on your property and how to manage the process.
As more people switch over to EVs, it’s clear the mode of transportation is here to stay. And, new technology is making it cheaper for property managers and landlords to invest in charging stations as a way to attract new tenants.
Instructor Patrick Kelly, Director, Microgrid Development at EDF Renewables, will give an overview of the EV market. The seminar will cover installation, operations and maintenance considerations. Now is the time to get on board and invest in the future of cars!
This is a free event and available to emerging leaders in property management.
Lunch will be provided. Complimentary parking will be available on-site.
This course is sponsored by EDF Renewables.
*Please make sure you are registering under your member type designation. If you are not a registered member of BOMA San Diego, you may only register using the Public Registration page. If a BOMA member is registering additional associates, they must have a BOMA member profile saved on the website. If a registered BOMA member is bringing a guest, please add their contact information to Guest tab section ONLY.
[Click Member Registration button]
1. My Information tab: make sure all primary info is correct, then click Next button
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Associates tab: Click on the pencil icon, enter Associate members email, click Look Up Associate Info button. Review profile information is correct, click Close Associate Updates button. When all Associates have been added, click Next button.
4. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
5. Summary tab: Review all registration information, click Checkout button.
*Promo code: click Checkout button, add in promo code. Promo codes are case sensitive.
6. Complete registration of event.
[Click Public Registration button]
1. My Information tab: add information in all fields. If you have attended a recent BOMA event, enter the email address and click the Find My Name button.
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
4. Summary tab: Review all registration information, Click Checkout button.
5. Complete registration of event.