Start Date: 8/13/2019 11:30 AM PDT
End Date: 8/13/2019 1:30 PM PDT
Venue Name: Tom Ham's Lighthouse Location:
2150 Harbor Island Dr.
San Diego, CA United States 92101
BOMA San Diego
Join us for BOMA San Diego's "Building the Leader in You" luncheon series.
Women Changing Commercial Real Estate | Bridging the Gender Divide
According to a study by the CREW Network, only 9% of commercial real estate C-suite positions are held by women. While there are more women working in property management, asset management and development, there’s still work to be done to close the wage gap between men and women. What can the industry do to further empower women in leadership roles?
Join us for BOMA San Diego's August Membership Meeting where our panel of high-powered female executives who are working to shatter the glass ceiling will share their insights on the state of the industry and predictions on what the future holds.
Moderated by Nellie Day, Editor of Western Real Estate Business, this informative discussion will feature Ann Chevalier, Senior Vice President of Kidder Mathews, Cybele Thompson, Director of Real Estate Assets of the City of San Diego and Tracy Murphy, Executive Vice President of Kilroy Real Estate.
Meet the Panel
Chevalier leads the Kidder Mathews’ Southwest property management services group from the firm’s office in San Diego, bringing with her nearly 25 years of commercial real estate experience throughout Southern California.
Cybele L. Thompson
Thompson is the Director of Real Estate Assets for the City of San Diego where she oversees real estate services for the city’s real estate portfolio, comprised of over 120,000 acres and over 500 ground lease and other property use agreements.
Tsang is the Vice President and Group Manager of JLL.
Day is editor of Western Real Estate Business magazine, a frequent contributor to Shopping Center Business, Ancillary Retail and California Centers magazines and the on-air personality for Retail Insight’s video series, which features expert commentary from some of the nation’s top CRE conferences.
Bring a Non-member Property Manager for Free!
Non-member property managers can attend the lunch for FREE using the code #IAMBOMASD. Bring a colleague or friend to learn more about BOMA!
Luncheon: $55 BOMA Members | $66 Non-Members
*Please make sure you are registering under your member type designation. If you are not a registered member of BOMA San Diego, you may only register using the Public Registration page. If a BOMA member is registering additional associates, they must have a BOMA member profile saved on the website. If a registered BOMA member is bringing a guest, please add their contact information to Guest tab section ONLY.
[Click Member Registration button]
1. My Information tab: make sure all primary info is correct, then click Next button
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Associates tab [BOMA Members Only (Principals, Associates, Addt. Principals, Addt. Associates, 40% member types]: Click on the pencil icon, enter Associate members email, click Look Up Associate Info button. Review profile information is correct, click Close Associate Updates button. When all Associates have been added, click Next button.
4. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
5. Summary tab: Review all registration information, click Checkout button.
*Promo code: click Checkout button, add in promo code. Promo codes are case sensitive.
6. Complete registration of event.
[Click Public Registration button]
1. My Information tab: add information in all fields. If you have attended a recent BOMA event, enter the email address and click the Find My Name button.
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
4. Summary tab: Review all registration information, Click Checkout button.
5. Complete registration of event.
If you are a non-member and have attended more than one BOMA Luncheon please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about increased rates after the introductory period. Thank you.