Start Date: 7/30/2020 8:00 AM PDT
End Date: 8/1/2020 5:00 PM PDT
Venue Name: TBD Location:
San Diego, CA United States
BOMA San Diego
Budgeting & Accounting
FMA® and RPA® designations
Times: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. each day
Instructor: Richard Wieland
Description: Budgeting and Accounting features applications and problems you can use to create building and facilities' budgets. In this course, you will have the opportunity to apply concepts within the real property and facilities context. You will follow the accounting process and creation of a budget from start to finish, learning valuable skills such as how to interpret financial statements, annual reports, and statements of cash flows. You will also learn practical skills such as how to compile lease abstracts and prepare rent rolls. The course includes valuable exercises pertaining to computing productivity ratios, depreciation, ending cash balances, preparing income and expense budgets, and explaining budget variances.
Key topic areas: record-keeping requirements
• revenue and expenditure cycles
• cash basis income statement
• financial statements
• annual reports
• lease abstracts
• income and expense budgeting
• working with capital
Applies to: PMFP certificate
- BOMA San Diego Members Course Fee: $1,135
- Non-Members Course Fee: $1,235
- Important: New students planning to enroll or already in a credential program are required to pay a one-time $225 enrollment fee. This is recommended if you plan to attend more than two classes. At checkout, be sure to choose this checkbox under the "sessions" tab.
- Important: New students NOT enrolled or planning to enroll in a credential program are required to pay a one-time $100 enrollment fee. At checkout, be sure to choose this checkbox under the "sessions" tab.