Start Date: 5/18/2019 9:00 AM PDT
End Date: 5/18/2019 11:00 AM PDT
Venue Name: Feeding San Diego Location:
9455 Waples Street, Suite 135
San Diego, CA United States 92121
BOMA San Diego
The Community Service Committee would like to invite you to Fuel for the Summer, a meal program benefitting Feeding San Diego's mission to fill the summer meal gap when thousands of children lose access to school-based breakfast and lunch programs.
Through meal programs like this and additional food distributions throughout the summer, you’ve helped Feeding San Diego fill the gap for children and families at a time of increased need.
How Group Members Sign Up Online:
1. Visit http://bomasd.feedingsandiego.volunteerhub.com/
2. Click “Sign Up”, you will either login or create an account.
3. During this step, you will be asked to enter your groups join code: 2236
4. Each Volunteer will receive a confirmation email when signed up successfully.
• All volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes.
• Volunteers must be 6 and older to volunteer.
• Any volunteers not signed up online must bring a paper waiver, to include a parent or guardian signature if under 18 years.
On the day of your event:
• Arrive at 9455 Waples Street, Suite 135 San Diego, CA 92121.
• Sign in, complete a name tag.
• Volunteers not signed up online must also complete a paper waiver.
• Wait in the Volunteer Center for your volunteer event to begin.
• Volunteers will take a distribution center tour which will end at the project location.
• Make an impact! Bring a donation of nonperishable food like peanut butter, canned vegetables, or canned chicken.
What to expect:
• Volunteers will assist with a variety of projects.