Start Date: 5/14/2019 12:00 PM PDT
End Date: 5/14/2019 1:00 PM PDT
Venue Name: Road to the Cure Location:
10835 Road to the Cure
San Diego, CA United States 92121
BOMA San Diego
Join BOMA San Diego's Emerging Leaders for the next event, 2019 Lunch + Learn Series: Master Your Roofing Project with RSI Roofing & Solar!
Commercial roofers frequently have to perform extensive work on occupied buildings. When you’re completing a lengthy roof replacement project, roofers likely can’t schedule the work for a time when the building will be empty. This means tenants will be on-site while work is being done.
Most building owners and tenants understand that roofing is essential and that the work may cause some disturbances. There are things that can be done to make the reroofing process less impactful on the tenants.
Instructed by David Susi, President & Owner, RSI Roofing & Solar.
David Susi is President and Owner of RSI Roofing & Solar. With over 40 years of roofing experience, David started his company 26 years ago. Since then he’s been nominated by the San Diego Daily Transcript as a “Top Influencer” and the company has been rated by the San Diego Business Journal as a 2017 and 2018 “BEST Places to Work”. RSI has also been ranked the #1 Roofing Contractor in San Diego by the Roofing Contractor magazine consecutively on an annual basis since 2011.
David has served on the Board of Directors for many organizations, including the San Diego Roofers Contractors Association (1993-2011), the Building Owners & Managers Association (2003-2004), Rebuilding Together San Diego (2009-2010) and YMCA Family Services (2016-present). His roles within these organizations have led to frequent speaking engagements as either a course instructor or an expert panelist. David teaches a BOMA Foundations course every year and is often asked to present for the SDG&E’s Building Envelope, Standards & Software Seminars.
When he’s not running the business, David enjoys golfing, surfing and traveling the world with his wife.
About RSI Roofing & Solar:
RSI Roofing & Solar holds California Contractors Licenses C-39 and D-24. The company employs approximately 100 individuals. Services include commercial and residential re-roofing, solar, commercial roof maintenance, and emergency leak service and repairs.
This is a free event and available to property managers, assistants, and coordinators in the commercial real estate industry.
This course is sponsored by RSI Roofing & Solar.
Lunch will be provided. Complimentary parking will be available on-site.
*Please make sure you are registering under your member type designation. If you are not a registered member of BOMA San Diego, you may only register using the Public Registration page. If a BOMA member is registering additional associates, they must have a BOMA member profile saved on the website. If a registered BOMA member is bringing a guest, please add their contact information to Guest tab section ONLY.
[Click Member Registration button]
1. My Information tab: make sure all primary info is correct, then click Next button
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Associates tab: Click on the pencil icon, enter Associate members email, click Look Up Associate Info button. Review profile information is correct, click Close Associate Updates button. When all Associates have been added, click Next button.
4. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
5. Summary tab: Review all registration information, click Checkout button.
*Promo code: click Checkout button, add in promo code. Promo codes are case sensitive.
6. Complete registration of event.
[Click Public Registration button]
1. My Information tab: add information in all fields. If you have attended a recent BOMA event, enter the email address and click the Find My Name button.
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
4. Summary tab: Review all registration information, Click Checkout button.
5. Complete registration of event.