Start Date: 3/7/2019 8:00 AM PST
End Date: 3/9/2019 4:00 PM PST
Venue Name: One La Jolla Center Location:
4655 Executive Drive, 2nd Room Conference Floor
San Diego, CA United States 92121
BOMA San Diego
Environmental Health and Safety Issues?
Ensuring workplace and employee health and safety are issues at the center stage of today's property industry. As a property professional, this course will help you develop and manage proactive environmental/occupational health and safety programs, comply with regulatory standards and guidelines, and assess when to obtain technical assistance.
Key Topic Areas:
- Local, state, and federal regulations
- Environmental site assessments
- Hazard communication
- Emergency response
- Asbestos and lead management
- Indoor air quality
- Hazardous waste
- Storage tanks
- Audits, recordkeeping, and other regulatory issues
- ADA, EPA, OSHA, CERCLA, and the FULL ALPHABET SOUP of environmental health and safety
- FMA®, RPA®, SMA® designations
- BOMA San Diego member cost: $1,135
- Non-member cost: $1,235
- This is a 3-day course with classes taking place on the following dates:
- Thursday, March 7, 2019
- Friday, March 8, 2019
- Saturday, March 9, 2019
- **Please note that you only need to register once.
- Instructor: Joe Maldonado
Registration and Cancellation Policy:
- Course dates: March 7, March 8, and March 9 (3-day course)
- All cancelations must be received prior to the deadline. Refunds will not be given after the deadline date. Classes are not transferable.
- Deadline date for this class: February 22, 2019