Start Date: 2/12/2019 12:00 PM PST
End Date: 2/12/2019 1:00 PM PST
Venue Name: Road to the Cure Location:
10835 Road to the Cure
San Diego, CA United States 92121
BOMA San Diego
Join BOMA San Diego's Emerging Leaders for the next event, 2019 Lunch + Learn Series: Maximize Your Professional Development with CCS's G.O.S.A.R.T Plan.
Setting professional goals requires time, focus and a defined plan. The truth is, we all start with a deliberate intention but somewhere along the way distractions, interruptions and an excess of assignments appear. We could all benefit from better time management skills, improve the ways we automate tasks and effectively prioritize to meet deadlines. Commercial Cleaning Systems has developed a results-driven method called the GOSRT Plan to help attain your actionable goals. If you're looking to take the next step in your career, join us for this interactive workshop!
Instructed by Meaghan O'Brien, Vice President of Business Development, Commercial Cleaning Systems.
Meaghan O’Brien is the Vice President of Business Development for Commercial Cleaning Systems. Meaghan serves as the company leader of all Business Development Managers with an emphasis on market growth, sales process development and training initiatives. Meaghan works closely with prospective customers to develop value-added programs to best meet their specific goals and objectives.
This is a free event and is only available to new property managers.
This course is sponsored by Commercial Cleaning Systems.
Lunch will be provided. Complimentary parking will be available on-site.
*Please make sure you are registering under your member type designation. If you are not a registered member of BOMA San Diego, you may only register using the Public Registration page. If a BOMA member is registering additional associates, they must have a BOMA member profile saved on the website. If a registered BOMA member is bringing a guest, please add their contact information to Guest tab section ONLY.
[Click Member Registration button]
1. My Information tab: make sure all primary info is correct, then click Next button
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Associates tab: Click on the pencil icon, enter Associate members email, click Look Up Associate Info button. Review profile information is correct, click Close Associate Updates button. When all Associates have been added, click Next button.
4. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
5. Summary tab: Review all registration information, click Checkout button.
*Promo code: click Checkout button, add in promo code. Promo codes are case sensitive.
6. Complete registration of event.
[Click Public Registration button]
1. My Information tab: add information in all fields. If you have attended a recent BOMA event, enter the email address and click the Find My Name button.
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
4. Summary tab: Review all registration information, Click Checkout button.
5. Complete registration of event.