Start Date: 2/11/2020 11:30 AM PST
End Date: 2/11/2020 2:00 PM PST
Venue Name: Tom Ham's Lighthouse Location:
2150 Harbor Island Dr
San Diego, CA United States 92101
BOMA San Diego
Meet and listen to our panel of industry leaders when you attend BOMA San Diego’s February luncheon: Economic Outlook 2020 | The Future of San Diego CRE + Office!
From the current state of the economy to future economic expectations and the state of CRE and the office market, you will receive valuable insights from experts with their fingers on the pulse of development, redevelopment and leasing. Norm Miller, the Hahn Chair of Real Estate Finance at the University of San Diego; Gary London, senior principal and founding partner of London Moeder Advisors; and Bess Wakeman, executive vice president at JLL, will be our panelists with Doug Sherwin, managing editor of the San Diego Daily Transcript, as the moderator.
*Please make sure you are registering under your member type designation. If you are not a registered member of BOMA San Diego, you may only register using the Public Registration page. If a BOMA member is registering additional associates, they must have a BOMA member profile saved on the website. If a registered BOMA member is bringing a guest, please add their contact information to Guest tab section ONLY.
[Click Member Registration button]
1. My Information tab: make sure all primary info is correct, then click Next button
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Associates tab [BOMA Members Only (Principals, Associates, Addt. Principals, Addt. Associates, 40% member types]: Click on the pencil icon, enter Associate members email, click Look Up Associate Info button. Review profile information is correct, click Close Associate Updates button. When all Associates have been added, click Next button.
4. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
5. Summary tab: Review all registration information, click Checkout button.
*Promo code: click Checkout button, add in promo code. Promo codes are case sensitive.
6. Complete registration of event.
[Click Public Registration button]
1. My Information tab: add information in all fields. If you have attended a recent BOMA event, enter the email address and click the Find My Name button.
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
4. Summary tab: Review all registration information, Click Checkout button.
5. Complete registration of event.
If you are a non-member and have attended more than one BOMA Luncheon please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The returning non-member rate is $100 per luncheon event.