Start Date: 1/25/2019 11:30 AM PST
End Date: 1/25/2019 1:30 PM PST
Venue Name: Tom Ham's Lighthouse Location:
2150 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA United States 92101
BOMA San Diego
Join us on January 25 for the launch of BOMA San Diego's "Building the Leader in You" luncheon series.
Each year, BOMA's Government Affairs Committee selects a public official(s) who has demonstrated extraordinary leadership on issues of relevance and critical importance to the commercial real estate industry in the San Diego region. In honor of their support of transparency, inclusion, leadership and specifically support of their respective entities for transit-oriented development to help meet our region’s employment and housing needs, BOMA San Diego will honor California Assemblymember Todd Gloria and San Diego City Council President Georgette Gomez as our annual Public Officials of the Year.
Complimentary parking will be available on-site.
*Please make sure you are registering under your member type designation. If you are not a registered member of BOMA San Diego, you may only register using the Public Registration page. If a BOMA member is registering additional associates, they must have a BOMA member profile saved on the website. If a registered BOMA member is bringing a guest, please add their contact information to Guest tab section ONLY.
[Click Member Registration button]
1. My Information tab: make sure all primary info is correct, then click Next button
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Associates tab [BOMA Members Only (Principals, Associates, Addt. Principals, Addt. Associates, 40% member types]: Click on the pencil icon, enter Associate members email, click Look Up Associate Info button. Review profile information is correct, click Close Associate Updates button. When all Associates have been added, click Next button.
4. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
5. Summary tab: Review all registration information, click Checkout button.
*Promo code: click Checkout button, add in promo code. Promo codes are case sensitive.
6. Complete registration of event.
[Click Public Registration button]
1. My Information tab: add information in all fields. If you have attended a recent BOMA event, enter the email address and click the Find My Name button.
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
4. Summary tab: Review all registration information, Click Checkout button.
5. Complete registration of event.