Start Date: 1/25/2019 11:30 AM PST
End Date: 1/25/2019 1:30 PM PST
Venue Name: Tom Ham's Lighthouse Location:
2150 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA United States 92101
BOMA San Diego
Each year, BOMA's Government Affairs Committee selects a public official(s) who have demonstrated extraordinary leadership on issues of relevance and critical importance to the commercial real estate industry in the San Diego region. In honor of their advocacy, continued support and willingness to promote a higher quality of life for diverse communities and addressing the problems of homelessness in the City of San Diego, BOMA San Diego will recognize each of the following individuals as recipients of the 2019 Public Official of the Year Award:
- Todd Gloria | California Assemblymember | District 78
- Georgette Gomez| San Diego Council President | District 9
*Please make sure you are registering under your member type designation. If you are not a registered member of BOMA San Diego, you may only register using the Public Registration page. If a BOMA member is registering additional associates, they must have a BOMA member profile saved on the website. If a registered BOMA member is bringing a guest, please add their contact information to Guest tab section ONLY.
[Click Member Registration button]
1. My Information tab: make sure all primary info is correct, then click Next button
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Associates tab [BOMA Members Only (Principals, Associates, Addt. Principals, Addt. Associates, 40% member types]: Click on the pencil icon, enter Associate members email, click Look Up Associate Info button. Review profile information is correct, click Close Associate Updates button. When all Associates have been added, click Next button.
4. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
5. Summary tab: Review all registration information, click Checkout button.
*Promo code: click Checkout button, add in promo code. Promo codes are case sensitive.
6. Complete registration of event.
[Click Public Registration button]
1. My Information tab: add information in all fields. If you have attended a recent BOMA event, enter the email address and click the Find My Name button.
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
4. Summary tab: Review all registration information, Click Checkout button.
5. Complete registration of event.