Start Date: 1/16/2020 11:30 AM PST
End Date: 1/16/2020 1:30 PM PST
Venue Name: Tom Ham's Lighthouse Location:
2150 Harbor Island Dr
San Diego, CA United States 92101
BOMA San Diego
BOMA San Diego Recognizes Councilmember Vivian Moreno as the 2019 Public Official of the Year
After careful consideration by the BOMA San Diego Board of Directors and on the recommendation of the BOMA SD Government Affairs Committee, the Board unanimously conferred their 2019 Public Official of the Year Award to City of San Diego Councilmember Vivian Moreno.
In addition to her focus on achieving economic vitality for her constituents and the broader San Diego community, she was recognized for her support for sound housing policy and a healthy market for new home creation.
This recommendation also reflects Councilmember Moreno’s leadership as Chair of the City’s Land Use and Housing Committee, on which she has helped push forward numerous improvements to the City’s development code, which will help save time and money to help deliver new jobs, housing and retail space for San Diegans.
Join us as we recognize Moreno and hear her speak at BOMA San Diego's first membership luncheon of 2020. Looking forward to seeing you there!
$55 for members | $66 for non-members
*Please make sure you are registering under your member type designation. If you are not a registered member of BOMA San Diego, you may only register using the Public Registration page. If a BOMA member is registering additional associates, they must have a BOMA member profile saved on the website. If a registered BOMA member is bringing a guest, please add their contact information to Guest tab section ONLY.
[Click Member Registration button]
1. My Information tab: make sure all primary info is correct, then click Next button
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Associates tab [BOMA Members Only (Principals, Associates, Addt. Principals, Addt. Associates, 40% member types]: Click on the pencil icon, enter Associate members email, click Look Up Associate Info button. Review profile information is correct, click Close Associate Updates button. When all Associates have been added, click Next button.
4. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
5. Summary tab: Review all registration information, click Checkout button.
*Promo code: click Checkout button, add in promo code. Promo codes are case sensitive.
6. Complete registration of event.
[Click Public Registration button]
1. My Information tab: add information in all fields. If you have attended a recent BOMA event, enter the email address and click the Find My Name button.
2. Pricing tab: Click next
3. Guests: Click on the pencil icon, enter Guest email and click Look Up Guest Info button. Enter in information in all fields, click Close Guest Updates button. When all guests have been added, click Next button.
4. Summary tab: Review all registration information, Click Checkout button.
5. Complete registration of event.
If you are a non-member and have attended more than one BOMA Luncheon please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The returning non-member rate is $100 per luncheon event.