Date(s): September 24, 2020 - September 26, 2020
Time: 8:00 AM PST - 5:00 PM PST
This class will be live, online and a book will be sent to all students.
Times: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. each day
Instructor: Richard Wieland
Description: Today's property managers work hand-in-hand with asset managers and often serve as asset managers themselves. Expert education gives professionals the capability to build value in real estate assets, providing confidence to investors, owners, and building tenants. Make sense of your assets, discover the asset manager's role function and place in real estate and business, and master the ability to outperform competitors.
Key topic areas: asset planning
• forms of real estate ownership
• financial and environmental due diligence
• financial audits
• troubled assets
• maximum market value
• investment portfolio diversification
• investment analysis software
Applies to: PMFP certificate
- BOMA San Diego Members Course Fee: $1,135
- Non-Members Course Fee: $1,235
- Important: New students planning to enroll or already in a credential program are required to pay a one-time $225 enrollment fee. This is recommended if you plan to attend more than two classes. At checkout, be sure to choose this checkbox under the "sessions" tab.
- Important: New students NOT enrolled or planning to enroll in a credential program are required to pay a one-time $100 enrollment fee. At checkout, be sure to choose this checkbox under the "sessions" tab.
Online RegistrationMember Registration
Link To This Event
MapGoogle | Yahoo
Date(s): September 24, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM PST - 2:30 PM PST
Join BOMA San Diego, American Assets Trust and Hazard Center in the annual Blood Drive on Thursday, Sept. 24 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m benefiting San Diego Blood Bank.
Did you know about every two seconds, blood is needed by a patient? Blood is needed for the treatment of accident victims, cancer patients, hemophiliacs and surgery patients. Blood comes from caring donors such as yourself and gives patients a second chance at life.
Locations and how to schedule appointments are listed below. Appointment and photo ID required. Arrive hydrated. If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please email the Emergency Preparedness & Sustainability Committee chair, Diana Cuevas Niles at Diana Cuevas Diana.Cuevas@securitasinc.com.
Hazard Center – 7676 Hazard Center Dr., San Diego, 92108
Make Appointment Here
American Assets Trust – South Parking Lot, 11455 El Camino Real, San Diego, 92130
Make Appointment Here