Lunch and Learn
Date(s): August 25, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM PST - 1:00 PM PST
The Membership & Emerging Leaders Committee invites you to the next event in their Lunch + Learn Series, "Leadership & Carrer Growth in CRE Property Management." This virtual event is open to all property managers, assistant property managers, and all active BOMA San Diego members.
Join in to hear from these pillars of our industry on how to stand out and progress in your CRE career. Get practical tips and stories of how they achieved their success.
The speakers will touch on topics such as:
- How to stand out at work
- Choosing the right time to ask for a raise or promotion
- Self-promoting your success and small achievements
- Dealing with political situations with colleagues and customers
- Navigating a personality conflict with someone your on your team such as a boss, engineer or administrators
- Extra industry activities that help advance your career such as BOMA
- How to keep a work-life balance
- Tips on social media posts and comments
Speakers will include:
- Amber Molina - BOMA President / Moderator, Senior Property Manager, CommonWealth Partners
- Tracie Hager - VP Asset Management, Innovative Industrial Properties
- Ann Chevalier - Senior Vice President, Kidder Mathews
- Sonia Miro - Director of Property Management, Kearny Real Estate
- Ana Tsang - Senior Vice President, JLL
Raffle prizes ($100 Amazon gift cards) will be available and chosen at the end of the discussion. A Zoom link will be sent to all registrants. If you have any registration questions, please email email@example.com.