The Design, Operation & Maintenance of Building Systems I
Date(s): August 20, 2020 - August 22, 2020
Time: 8:00 AM PST - 5:00 PM PST
Times: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. each day
Instructor: Joe Maldonado
Meet at the Lobby Conference Center/Gaslamp Room on the 1st floor of Emerald Plaza.
Description: This course provides information property and facility managers need to manage the ongoing operation and maintenance of building systems and to maximize building efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Key topic areas: building design and construction
• life-cycle costing
• construction materials
• structural systems
• building envelopes
• interior walls, ceilings, and flooring
• HVAC and plumbing systems
• building system controls and automation
Applies to: PMFP certificate
- BOMA San Diego Members Course Fee: $1,135
- Non-Members Course Fee: $1,235
- Important: New students planning to enroll or already in a credential program are required to pay a one-time $225 enrollment fee. This is recommended if you plan to attend more than two classes. At checkout, be sure to choose this checkbox under the "sessions" tab.
- Important: New students NOT enrolled or planning to enroll in a credential program are required to pay a one-time $100 enrollment fee. At checkout, be sure to choose this checkbox under the "sessions" tab.
Online RegistrationMember Registration
Link To This Event
MapGoogle | Yahoo
Meet a Property Manager Q&A IV
Date(s): August 20, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM PST - 12:30 PM PST
Please note: This registration page is for Principal Members only! If you are an annual supporting partner, you should be receiving an invite link over email. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Annual Supporting Partners & Principal Members:
Please join us for an exclusive Principal Member Q&A Session IV, featuring Allegra Renard, property manager at Cushman & Wakefield. This 25-minute Q&A will be geared towards Ms.Renard sharing her experience in commercial real estate, her recommendations for best practices, and any questions you would like to ask (pertaining to the commercial real estate industry).
Presented by BOMA San Diego Annual Supporting Partners. Come prepared with questions, or submit in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: This is an exclusive benefit offered only to our Annual Supporting Partners. We will feature one principal member every three weeks.