Environmental Health & Safety Issues
Date(s): March 7, 2019 - March 9, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM PST - 4:00 PM PST
Environmental Health and Safety Issues?
Ensuring workplace and employee health and safety are issues at the center stage of today's property industry. As a property professional, this course will help you develop and manage proactive environmental/occupational health and safety programs, comply with regulatory standards and guidelines, and assess when to obtain technical assistance.
Key Topic Areas:
- Local, state, and federal regulations
- Environmental site assessments
- Hazard communication
- Emergency response
- Asbestos and lead management
- Indoor air quality
- Hazardous waste
- Storage tanks
- Audits, recordkeeping, and other regulatory issues
- ADA, EPA, OSHA, CERCLA, and the FULL ALPHABET SOUP of environmental health and safety
- FMA®, RPA®, SMA® designations
- BOMA San Diego member cost: $1,135
- Non-member cost: $1,235
- This is a 3-day course with classes taking place on the following dates:
- Thursday, March 7, 2019
- Friday, March 8, 2019
- Saturday, March 9, 2019
- **Please note that you only need to register once.
- Instructor: Joe Maldonado
Registration and Cancellation Policy:
- Course dates: March 7, March 8, and March 9 (3-day course)
- All cancelations must be received prior to the deadline. Refunds will not be given after the deadline date. Classes are not transferable.
- Deadline date for this class: February 22, 2019