Date(s): February 18, 2021 - February 20, 2021
Time: 8:00 AM PST - 5:00 PM PST
Please read carefully:
This class is taught virtually (live) and a free digital book is included for all registrants. If you are a current BOMA San Diego member, a physical copy of the book will be sent to you free upon request (donated by our Annual Supporting Partners). Members will need to request this at the end of checkout during registration. Click "Member Registration" on this page to get started.
If you are not a BOMA San Diego member, you can request a physical copy of the book for $56 at the end of checkout. Click "Public Registration" on this page to get started.
Times: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. each day
Instructor: Richard Wieland
Description: Today's property managers work hand-in-hand with asset managers and often serve as asset managers themselves. Expert education gives professionals the capability to build value in real estate assets, providing confidence to investors, owners, and building tenants. Make sense of your assets, discover the asset manager's role function and place in real estate and business, and master the ability to outperform competitors.
Key topic areas: asset planning
• forms of real estate ownership
• financial and environmental due diligence
• financial audits
• troubled assets
• maximum market value
• investment portfolio diversification
• investment analysis software
Applies to: PMFP certificate
- BOMA San Diego Members Course Fee: $1,135
- Non-Members Course Fee: $1,235
- Important: New students planning to enroll or already in a credential program are required to pay a one-time $225 enrollment fee. This is recommended if you plan to attend more than two classes. At checkout, be sure to choose this checkbox under the "sessions" tab.
- Important: New students NOT enrolled or planning to enroll in a credential program are required to pay a one-time $100 enrollment fee. At checkout, be sure to choose this checkbox under the "sessions" tab.
Online RegistrationMember Registration
Link To This Event
MapGoogle | Yahoo
New Member Mixer
Date(s): February 18, 2021
Time: 5:30 PM PST - 6:30 PM PST
All new members are welcome to BOMA San Diego's annual New Member Mixer! We want to officially welcome you to our organization and give you a chance to get acquainted with new members and long-standing members. You won't want to miss this virtual event! More details to come.
After registration, you will be sent an automatic confirmation email with a Zoom link to the event. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it.
Please note if you have not paid your 2021 dues, you will not be able to attend this event. Email the BOMA office with any questions.