2020 Board of Directors Nominations
This is an exciting time of the year as our leadership is already looking ahead at 2020 and what the future may bring for our association and our industry. Now is the time to take charge and raise your career game! Supporting BOMA San Diego and serving on the board provides incredible opportunities to expand your network, gain leadership skills, and enhance your career.
We are currently accepting nominations and applications for positions on the Board of Directors for next year.
Call for Board of Directors Nominations
As a member of BOMA San Diego, you have the privilege of nominating yourself or other members to serve on the Board of Directors. We invite you to submit yourself or to recommend someone who you think would be a great leader or contributor to one of the committees.
BOMA San Diego is here to serve our industry from the building owners to property managers to the network of vendors that service our properties. We need your participation and support!
The BOMA San Diego Board of Directors includes the following positions:
- Vice President
- Immediate Past President
- General Counsel
- Members-at-Large (6)
How do you qualify to serve on the board? It’s simple!
- Be an active member of BOMA San Diego in good standing.
- Be willing to fulfill the obligations of the office.
- Have a history of involvement in association activities.
- Have demonstrated leadership skills on a committee.
- Be willing to commit to a contribution of some time, ideas, energy, and creativity to the chapter.
What are the benefits of serving on the BOMA San Diego Board?
- Opportunity to influence the future direction and benefits of membership in BOMA San Diego, BOMA California and BOMA International.
- Expanded professional connections that benefit you, your building and/or your clients.
- Increased public exposure to the membership, programs and speakers.
- Opportunities to build business.
- Build leadership skills and experience that benefit the association, your company and YOU, including: speaking and presentation skills, consensus building, strategic planning, and more!
The process is simple. Please submit a letter of interest and one recommendation letter from your employer and a fellow member to Lynn Hulbert of Providien Property Management. Tell us about yourself, your skills and your involvement in the association and/or industry. Once we receive your nomination form, you will have the opportunity to interview for a position on the Board of Directors.
Call for Chairs
If you are interested in a chair position for next year or in the future, WE NEED YOU! Your expertise and team participation are welcome and encouraged. Express your interest to the current committee chair.
The final day to submit a nomination for the 2020 Board of Directors is August 31, 2019.
For any questions, ask a current board member or our Leadership Development Chair, Lynn Hulbert of Providien Property Management.