BOMA's May Luncheon to Showcase Region's Largest Net-Zero Commercial Office Building
Please join BOMA San Diego Tuesday, May 13 for an exclusive look into the sustainable and sophisticated building features of the La Jolla Commons office building campus.
This membership meeting will feature speakers from Hines, the international real estate firm who manages the campus, as well as LPL Financial, who currently fully occupies the campus' Tower II, who will illustrate the amenities they offer to the 2,700 employees that call their campus home in addition to their campus' impressive "green" attributes.
Various elements of La Jolla Commons and its Tower II building will be explored:
- Fuel cells that convert biogas into carbon-neutral electricity contribute to the building's net-zero energy status
- Water recycling system that reuses nearly 2.5 million gallons annually for irrigation and building use
- LED lights featuring automatic dimming capabilities based on the degree of available natural light
- Tenant amenties ranging from complimentary EV charging stations to health and wellness programs
- Gardens and gardening classes for tenant use in the coming months
Foodie Alert: Food Truck Will Serve Some Fun at BOMA's May Luncheon!
- One of San Diego's best food trucks, MIHO Gastrotruck will be dishing out delicious farm-to-street eats before the program! Catch this truck at BOMA's May Luncheon between 11:30 a.m. and 12 p.m.
This event will highlight the innovative features of La Jolla Commons that are a prime example of the sustainable and tenant-driven qualities that are leading the way in today's industry. Click here to register today!
Please park in the back parking structure directly across from the 4747 building. Parking will be validated.