BOMA San Diego Call For 2023 Board of Director Nominations
This is an exciting time of the year as our leadership is already looking ahead at 2023 and what the future may bring for our association and our industry. Now is the time to take charge and raise your career game! Supporting BOMA San Diego and serving on the board provides incredible opportunities to expand your network, gain leadership skills, and enhance your career.
We are currently accepting nominations for positions on the Board of Directors for next year.
Call for Board of Directors Nominations
As a member of BOMA San Diego, you have the privilege of nominating yourself or other members to serve on the Board of Directors. We invite you to submit yourself or to recommend someone who you think would be a great leader or contributor to one of the committees.
BOMA San Diego is here to serve our industry, from the building owners to property managers, to the network of vendors that service our properties. We need your participation and support!
The BOMA San Diego Board of Directors includes the following positions:
- Vice President
- Immediate Past President
- General Counsel
- Members-at-Large (6)
How do you qualify to serve on the board? It's simple!
- Be an active member of BOMA San Diego in good standing
- Be willing to fulfill the obligations of the office
- Have a history of involvement in association activities
- Have demonstrated leadership skills on a committee
- Be willing to commit to a contribution of some time, ideas, energy and creativity to the chapter
Nominate yourself or another member you know that would be a perfect fit for one of the positions!
What are the benefits of serving on the BOMA San Diego Board?
- Opportunity to influence the future direction and benefits of membership in BOMA San Diego, BOMA California and BOMA International
- Expanded professional and connections that benefit you, your building and/or your clients
- Increased public exposure to the membership, programs and speakers
- Opportunities to build business
- Build leadership skills and experience to better the association, your company and YOU, including: speaking and presentation skills, consensus building, strategic planning and more!
How do you submit a nomination?
The process is simple. Please submit the following:
- A letter/email of interest to serve on the board. Tell us about yourself, your skills and your involvement in BOMA and the industry.
- A letter of support from your employer
- A letter of recommendation from another fellow BOMA member
Please submit to Amber Molina of CommonWealth Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your nomination documents, you will have the opportunity to interview for a position on the Board of Directors. The deadline to submit your nomination is Wednesday, September 14, with interviews anticipated for October.
Call for Chairs
If you are interested in a chair position for next year or in the future, WE NEED YOU! Your expertise and team participation are welcome and encouraged. Express your interest to the current committee chair.
For any questions, ask a current board member or contact our Leadership Development Chair, Amber Molina at email@example.com.